Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This is too funny not to post

Ok, I'm going to try to give you a play by play....

I put Libby down for a nap & heard her in there fussing.  She normally goes right to sleep & she was also yelling a little.  So I went in there to check on her & this is what I found.  I was laughing so hard but had to grab the camera first!!
 
front view:
 back view:
So at the end of nap time I heard her yelling again saying "Nooooooooo!"  I went to check on her & this is what I found!  I was cracking up again (but had to grab the camera first)!!

This time she was calling it her hat!  

She played with her "hat" on for about 10 more minutes!!

I hope this gave you a good laugh on this rainy Wednesday!!  :)

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

What a ham!

Rebecca said...

libby lou!! what a character....
in one of those pics she REALLY looks like sophie!!

Unknown said...

she does look sophie. funny, funny.

Anonymous said...

What a funny girl. Now you are gonna have to be creative with what she wears to bed! How cute.