Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I got this from Carri's blog.  I asked Sophie to answer these questions and I wrote her responses without editing... My comments in (). 

1. What is something mom always says to you? good night
2. What makes mom happy? tickle tickle
3. What makes mom sad? cry
4. How does your mom make you laugh? tickle
5. What was your mom like as a child? Played with a rattle
6. How old is your mom? 3 1/2
7. How tall is your mom? Mommy stand up... taller than me
8. What is her favorite thing to do? nurse Max 
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? nurse Max (I guess that's all I do ;)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? a treasure
11. What is your mom really good at? Max
12. What is your mom not very good at? go outside
13. What does your mom do for her job? pack your lunch to Grandma Bicki's house
14. What is your mom's favorite food? salad (yessss!)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? give you some candy (?)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Melissa
17. What do you and your mom do together? take a picture
18. How are you and your mom the same? we're 3 1/2
19. How are you and your mom different? our cheeks, they are big 
20. How do you know your mom loves you? a heart

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that was too precious!

Zion said...

Oh my goodness, I am laughing too much and I am out in public. That is great. I love how she thinks you nurse Max for fun.

Rebecca said...

perfect!!! i'm sooooooo doing this one on my blog. way to go sophie-girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my word! That was such a cute idea! I love her answers! I especially love the one about your job! I hope you are having a great week!