Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just one reason why I LOVE my husband!

I was 1 out of  about 10 other family members that caught the nasty stomach bug after we were all together this past Sunday.  I was feeling pretty yucky by the time Aaron got home from work on Tuesday.  That evening Aaron took all the kids outside with him to clean the boat while I took a bath.  He stayed home with me on Wednesday so I could rest & get better!  He took care of the kids all day for me.  It sure did the trick! I'm feeling 100% better today!  I have a wonderful husband - just thought I'd brag a little!  :)

OK - here's where my picture would be - the server isn't working or something :(

Just picture it - Aaron cleaning, Max in his exersaucer, Libby in her highchair eating (what's new), & Sophie helping :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

good! glad he stepped up. :) hope you're having a wonderful anniversary weekend without kids!! love and miss you.