Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Max is 6 months old

Our lil' guy is 6 months old (sniff sniff).  Here are a few pics of him recently.  We go next week to get his "stats".  I know you're sitting on pins & needles for those ;)


He didn't like the rice cereal
I heard him fussing one morning & found him like this.  Poor lil' guy!  I had to run & get the camera before I rescued him!  :)

WHAT?!?!  No!!!!  He's rocking back & forth on all fours :(  I told Max that he can no longer hang around Cooper (doing the same thing) & Gideon (early crawler).  They are bad influences on him ;)  Ha!  The girls never did this early like Max. NEVER.  He's supposed to stay my baby forever.... (another sniff, sniff)

4 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

who doesn't like rice cereal?!?

watch out...i bet he'll be walking by 9 months! hee, hee!

you can borrow my baby anytime. jade is 14 months and shows no signs of walking anytime soon.

she wants to be down all the time though. you should have seen the looks we got as we let her crawl through the mall the other day. never with a first baby! isn't that what baths are for?!?

he is precious. i think he looks just like aaron!

Jess said...

Wow! I can't believe he is 6 months already! I love the pictures! Yes I think he will be crawling soon!

Rachelle said...

What a good looking guy!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little man! I must say my nephews are some of the most adorable guys you could ever lay eyes on:o) Don't worry about the early crawling. Nah. He is just probably teasing you. He takes after his dad, you know.
Love,
Andrea