Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm BAAAAAAACK!

Hi everyone!  I am back after a break from the blogging world.  We've been super busy & you'll see posts soon about what we've been up to.  For now, here's Sophie at her first dance class!  I don't have any of her actually in the class (we could only see her through a one-way mirror).  She's taking tap & ballet at Dance Xpressions from Ms. Cathy (my old high school drill team captain).  Let me tell you what - those 3 years old are stinkin' adorable!  

Aaron & all the moms looking in the window  ;)
Our pretty ballerina
Posing with her dance bag
Daddy & Sophie
Mommy & Sophie

I can't believe our little girl is old enough to be in dance.  
It feels like I just had her yesterday....  

7 comments:

Rachelle said...

Sophie looks so cute in her dance gear! Glad to have you back!

Colored With Memories said...

wow, she is a cutie! and how fun that she gets to take lessons from Cathy!

Anonymous said...

Sophie is so cute! I love the "pose". :) Shea starts back to dance class the second week of September! :) Fun times!

Hannah said...

Aaron with the moms- no surprise. :)
Sophie is such a little girlie! I can't wait to see what Libby will be like in the next year or two. ;)

Rebecca said...

i love it!! sophie-girl looks so cute! i can't believe she's in dance class.....really, i'm in denial about her and fielder being able to do stuff like that. i'm totlly putting off soccer and t-ball on purpose!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! I can't wait for the recital! I can see Aaron is so into it, too:o)

Frugal Jen said...

She will be a dancer like mom:) So cute. I love reading your blog glad you updated it. You inspired me to blog (I copied your old title I just loved it)!