Saturday, July 12, 2008

I have been tagged by Rachelle.....

1. If you could inherit a comfortable home in any city in the world that you could use but not sell, where would you want it to be?

Somewhere with great weather & big trees!!  Probably Colorado or something.  It's too stinkin' hot right now in Texas!

2. If you could be instantly fluent in one other language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be? Why?

Libby's Language.  She speaks this language that is half Japanese & half Chinese.  It's so cute!  She looks at me & just talks to me like I understand her.

3. If you were given an hour to spend an unlimited amount of money in any store in the world where would it be?
Rachelle got me thinking in the right direction :)
I would need to change it from a "store" to an "organization" and give my unlimited amount of money to Blood:Water Mission/1000 Wells Project.  It's amazing what clean water can do for people.  

4. If you had to give your children to the care of someone famous, whom would you pick?

Gosh, I don't know.  I really don't know of many famous people that I look up to :(

5. If you could cast an actor now alive to play you in a new film, what kind of film would it be and whom would you choose?

Not sure who the actress would be, but it would definitely be a funny, light-hearted, hopeless romantic movie.

6. If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be?

My husband.  We don't get much alone time (which is ok - it's the stage of life we're in).  So I would enjoy an elegant dinner alone with him.

7. If you could resolve any single dispute, anywhere in the world what would you solve?

I agree with Rachelle on this one....Child abuse and neglect....breaks my heart....

8. If you were instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you have never played before, what would it be?

Probably either the guitar or piano.  I love acoustic worship music with just the guitar.  You see, I have absolutely no musical ability AT ALL.  So I'd be really excited to play anything - even the recorder ;)  Ha!

ALRIGHT NOW...IT"S TAG TIME....I'm not going to tag anyone - but if you feel like doing this survey - please do!!  I'd love to read your responses!

2 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

are we related? i'm totally with you in the music dept!

Rachelle said...

Come back and blog. We miss you.