Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Aaron's Birthday Week

July 2nd was Aaron's 27th birthday!  He actually had a wonderful birthday WEEK!  His work friends took him out to lunch all week, we had friends over for cake & ice cream, & we went to Simply Fondue Saturday night to celebrate!  If you know Aaron at all, you know he LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to eat!  Needless to say, this past week was a great week for Aaron!  
Now he says he's going on a diet!  :)

While I'm on the subject of my wonderful husband - look what he did!!
Here's Daddy & Sophie working together.
The finished product!!  He did an awesome job!  :)

I love that he's a handyman & can do anything!  Seriously, he can fix or build anything!  I love my husband so much & am so thankful to the Lord for putting him in my life 8 years ago! 
Happy Birthday Honey!

2 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

Wow, that looks great!

Jerry put together a similar play system for Lily's b'day last fall...boy...there were lots of pieces, screws, nuts, etc...but the finished product is so fun!

Anonymous said...

Cool swing set! Those things are sure cooler than the ones we used to have! OH, no, as I wrote that sentence...I think I aged 10 years. :)
P.S. Happy Birthday Aaron!