Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dinner with long-time friends

Libby, Sophie, Max, Abby, Hallie, & Jack
We went over to Dori & Scott's house last night for pizza.  The kids had a blast together!  At one point in the evening, all of the kids were being loud.  Scott joked that it was a daycare - just drop them off at the front door!  I remember when we'd go over to their house (before kids) & watch movies together -now we have 6 kids between us.  I am so thankful for Dori's friendship.  I'm glad we've stayed friends over the years!

3 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

Awww...how sweet! Dori is supposed to be heading up here one day soon...this post reminds me I need to get on the ball and get that planned! Aren't old friends the best?!?

Rachelle said...

So Fun! I can't believe how big all the kids are! WE should all hang out next time I am in the "Big D"...=)

Dori said...

I have to say I've never seen such attractive kids myself ;))

I'm soo thankful for our friendship as well!!!

Love you all,
Dori