Thursday, September 06, 2007

The End of Summer!!! :)
(Ok, I tried 3 times to upload these pictures in order & everytime they were out of order! :( If any other bloggers on blogspot.com have any tips - please pass them on! :)



Sophie's First Day of Mother's Day Out
Her day started with breakfast with Daddy at the donut shop!
This is Sophie standing outside of her "school"! She wanted to wear her "Eimsteims" (aka Little Einstein's) overalls. She looks like such a big girl! :(
Mommy, Libby, & Sophie
Random Pictures

Here's Sophie eating popcorn with Dora! She got the popcorn out of the pantry & asked me to make it for her & Dora. This is after she wanted to feed Dora Libby's baby food, raisins, etc. Thank goodness popcorn isn't messy! :) Notice that she put a bib on Dora. Too cute! She's turning into a little mommy!

Sweet Libby feeding herself for the first time with her thingamajig (I can't remember what it's called - but it's awesome) & she loved it!

Home Group Breakfast at the Bray's

Here's some of Sophie & Libby's friends:

Sophie, Libby, McKenna, Cali, London, & Trinity


NO MORE PAP (PACIFIER)!!!!

We finally did it! :) I cut the top of her pacifier off to wean her off of it! She kept giving it to me telling me it was broken, I needed to wash it, & then I needed to dry it. So after a little crying & talking to me about it - she finally fell asleep without it!! :)

This is what she did with it each night after I would put her to sleep! Ha!
Sophie swinging Libby in her Johnny Jumper.
Libby looks a little nervous in this picture but she LOVED it!
Just a cute picture of Libby!
Sophie's Meet the Teacher Night!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures! I cant wait to see you all in November...everyone looking so adorable :) KB

Jess said...

So cute! I love the picture of Sophie on the first day of school!

Carri said...

melissa, your girls are so adorable!! they are precious. thank you for sharing your blog with me :)