Tuesday, September 25, 2007

We have to change our blog name!

For those of you who don't know - we are having another baby!! He (yes - a boy:) is due somewhere at the end of February (or possibly the beginning of March)! It's been so fun (and sooo different) looking at boy things!!! I think I'm getting used to blue instead of pink! ;) His clothes are so much easier! I'll only have to pick out a pair of pants/shorts & a shirt! That seems easy enough. ;) We are super excited about this huge blessing that the Lord has given us! Libby & Max will only be 14 months apart! I know - I know..... I will be really busy! And extremely blessed! :) We can't wait to meet little......
Max Ryan Cunningham!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the name Max! We are excited for you guys! Boys are great!

Jess said...

Love the name!