Monday, October 19, 2009

Sock Hop at School


The girls had 50's day at pre-school. Here they are in their poodle skirts!
(sidenote: God totally provided these poodle skirts from a sweet friend, Heather.
I just happened to run into her at Wal-Mart where I was frantically trying to figure out how I was going to pull off 2 poodle skirts in less than 24 hours?!?!
I just love it when He does stuff like that!! :)

If you know Libby, then this picture will make you laugh!
It pretty much sums up her personality!!! :)

I went in to get Max this morning & this is what I found!?!
Libby did the exact same thing (click here).

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

The boys do the same thing with their shirts when they are in time out. HA!

Rebecca said...

i love it!!!!!! too cute!

Anonymous said...

libby! i love her personality SO much!!!
and max reminds me of an elvis impersonator, pointing his finger... anyway...

p.s. you're doing such a great job at blogging! ;)