Wednesday, September 16, 2009

August Happenings


We went to the zoo!  Surprise, surprise!  
We took this photo for Papa Geno!  (He works for Target Corporate)

The kiddos made a yummy b-day cake for me with my mom, Grandma Bicki.
The girls :)
The girls finger painting a b-day picture for Maw-Maw (their great-grandma).

My mom took me out to dinner & shopping for my birthday - 
we had so much fun!!  Unfortunately, we ate at Maggiano's BEFORE shopping :(  
Too full to shop for clothes!
We went to the sprinkler park with this sweet little gal, Hallie 
(& her mom, Dori, of course)!
This is the only pic I got of Max - because he ran away from me the whole time :(  
He could have cared less about the water?!?!  
On the other hand, he LOVED the cement & stairs! 


On August 14th we got together with my brother & his family to remember my dad.  
We ate dinner at Whataburger (this was his favorite place to eat).  
I can't believe it's been a year already...  Max wore a "Dan's Diggers" shirt in his honor.

Sophie made this birthday card for her cousin, Leighton.  I was so proud of her!!  
She did this ALL on her own.   In case you're wondering....  it's Sophie & Leighton playing together in their bathing suits - complete with trees, mice, a sky, & a sun (in the corner of course).  I clearly remember coloring pictures all of the time with a sun up in the corner! 

Our ballerina is back in action!  
She picked out the boots to wear with her dance outfit!
We took a road trip to Colorado to visit Rhett, Rebecca, Fielder, & Cooper!  
That's another post....



3 comments:

Rebecca said...

i love sophie's artwork!!!

just an fyi - if you want to post the link to my snapfish album (from your trip to CO) on here to save time i think you can.

love y'all!

Colored With Memories said...

i can't believe your dad has been gone a year. i love the way you guys remembered him.

our ballerina is back in action too...so fun!

can't wait to hear more about your CO trip!

Rachelle said...

Looks like a busy and fun month!

What a fun way to remember your dad!

Man - I miss Whataburger....