Sunday, March 01, 2009

snip snip

I think Max is saying:  I'm so sad because I need a haircut.  Aunt Becca would be very disappointed in my mommy!  ;)
Max checking out Nena as she cut his hair.
Not really the best pic of his hair (it's parted funny) - but at least it has Nena in it!  :)
Hannah took Max's 1 year pics this past week.  I can't wait to see them!

Please keep Aaron's mom, Nancy, in your prayers.  Most of you know, but for those of you who don't, we found out she has stage 3B lung cancer.  Please pray specifically that she hears God's voice as to which path to take for her treatment!  We love you, Nena!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is a sad sad face mommy!! Too cute though :) Those sweet little sad faces and cries are the best! I love them!

Colored With Memories said...

"snip snip"...forgive me, but i was thinking this post pertained to Aaron! :)

The Cunningham Family said...

ha!! he already did that! i didn't think i should blog about it though! ;)

Rebecca said...

THANK YOU NANCY!!! my poor nephew could barely see! j/k - it wasn't that bad.....

ha ha - i also thought you were blogging about the other "snip snip" :)

Anonymous said...

Geez, Sawyer's hair still looks too long! It is okay, I will have the only boys with the unkempt hair. It doesn't bother me anymore:o)

He looks so handsome!