Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My friend, Kerry, recently tagged me on her blog.

Here are 7 things you may not know about me:

1. All five of us have a "2" in our birthday. Matter of fact, Libby is the only one with any other number at all. Aaron: July 2, Me: August 2, Sophie: April 22, Libby: December 27, & Max: March 2. When I was overdue with Max - my friend Missy said that he had to be born on March 2 because of all of our birthdays have a 2 in them! She was right! :) (Our sweet baby Chloe's birthday is January 10 - no 2...)

2. I have an obsession with trees. Yes, trees. Anytime we drive into a neighborhood with big established trees - I always comment on them. I love them & wish we had them. Don't get me wrong - I appreciate our 2 stick trees in the front yard that will be big in probably 15-20 years :(

3. I love it when Aaron takes a new route home. I love to just look out the window & check everything out. He has said that I look like a dog going for a ride - just staring out the window! Although, I don't hang my head out the window with my tongue hanging out! Ha! I told my mom that he said that & one day we were in the car together & she said "Ha! You kind of do look like a dog just staring out the window!" Nice...

4. I would love to open a coffee house/breakfast place where lil' old folks come everyday to drink coffee and talk. I think it would be neat to hear their stories!

5. I LOVE fried pickles! I know - sounds pretty disgusting, huh? But if you've ever had one - you, too, know how good they really are!!

6. Although I was a High Hat (our high school dance team), I feel like a fish out of water on the dance floor! They are two totally different things - structured dance vs. freestyle dance. I loved being in High Hats - but feel COMPLETELY awkward on the dance floor.

7. I am directionally challenged. Severely directionally challenged. Let's just leave it at that.

Well, there you have it! I'm supposed to tag 7 other people. So, Danielle, Rebecca, Kirsten, Amanda, Jessica, Krista, & Carri... consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

amen on those fried pickles!! razoo's soon???? :)