Friday, January 25, 2008

Long time no blog....

It's been a long time since I've posted a blog :( I've started a few - but haven't finished them. Another reason why I haven't blogged recently is because our camera is broken!! :( So sad.... we'll get another one really soon! :)

What's been going on with the Cunningham Family?

Libby turned 1 on Dec. 27th! We had a fun party with lots of family & friends! She LOVED her birthday cupcake! Libby finally got her first tooth about a week ago! I think she's cutting another one today - poor lil' girl! :( Oh, and she's putting on some weight too!

Sophie is full of energy & TALKATIVE! ;) She's constantly making "coffee" for me in her little kitchen. She also likes to "bake" things for Libby & Max. :) Oh, and she's STILL a big Dora fan! I don't think she'll ever give up on "her friend Dora"!

On January 10 we remembered our precious little girl in heaven, Chloe Marie. This was her 4th birthday. I just can't believe it's already been 4 years - a very busy 4 years for sure!!! What a wonderful gift - to be expecting our little boy when we are remembering our little angel's birthday! :) God has been sooo good to us!! Even though life is crazy & is about to crazier - I wouldn't want it any other way! We miss our sweet baby girl & can't wait to hug & kiss on her when we get to heaven!

Aaron has been super busy with projects! Justin & Aaron finished painting our bedroom, he built amazing shelves in the playroom (pics soon) & painted it, & will be painting Max's room soon. Also, our former dining room will be converted into the office next week. Aaron's saying: no more projects, Melissa! ;)

This weekend is Max's shower. I'm looking forward to seeing our family & friends - especially those I don't get to see very often! We're about 3 weeks away from his "due date". We'll see when he actually arrives. ;) Which brings me to another point - Aaron is going to do his blog again! So stay tuned around February 19 - beginning of March. I'll send out an email when I go into labor to let you know to watch the blog :)

Well I think that's it! Have a great weekend! It's supposed to be warmer in Texas! :)

2 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

wow, i can't believe you are that close to your due date! you'll have to post some pics of the shower so we can admire your belly!

oh, and jade does have some robeez...you're right they do keep the socks on...only problem is that her ankles are so chubby that sometimes they cut off her circulation!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how exciting to be so close to Max's arrival! Glad to hear you are doing ok and girls are doing well! It does get project crazy when #3 is coming -- that is when we did the conversions, etc. You will love having them all close in age--same rules apply. It is so hard to believe at one time I had all 3 under the age of 3 and now my BABY is 9!! Time flies--enjoy each moment, even the absolutely crazy ones.
We miss you at the Peak!~kathleen